Starting and Managing Your Own Business
Starting your own business can be a daunting experience whether you are a limited company, a partnership or a sole trader. You may have your own premises or work from home, work on your own or with others but all businesses have one aim...to make a profit..
The problems many people face when starting a business are financial:
- Should I be a limited company, a sole trader or should we be a limited liability partnership
- Where do I get start up capital
- How can I pay myself
- What taxes do I need to pay
- Do I need to register for VAT
...and so on.
This is where we can help. For years we have helped small and large businesses alike to get a firm, solid grounding when starting out which not only gets you on the right track, but also gives you the confidence to really push ahead and become successful.
See what we offer below and if you have any questions relating to these or any other issues you may need help with, please contact us, we are here to help.
- Full and detailed discussions at outset
- Formation of limited company or limited liability partnerships
- Assistance with sourcing of finance
- Advice from our business partners on leasing finance, HR etc
- Continued support on an ongoing basis
Starting a business is most definitely a challenge but we aim to take the stress and strain away from you. We will always be there to give you a helping hand...just ask!